Private Wine Tastings at Mount Palomar Winery
Available Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 4:30 PM
6-10 guests, by reservation only
$40(++) per person
Wine club discounts are available
Step away from the crowded tasting bars typical in Temecula wine country, and enjoy our new offering of a private wine tasting at Mount Palomar Winery. You and your guests will be guided through the six tastes of our pre-selected, estate grown wines while experiencing an intimate and in-depth tasting experience, poured by one of our knowledgeable servers. During your tasting, you will learn about the nuances of the tastes and scents of each wine and will become familiar with each wine’s origins and its history. Water and palate cleansers are included, along with a souvenir logo glass for each guest. Add on a Charcuterie Platter or a plate of house-made Hummus & Pita Chips for the perfect wine pairing, or finish the day with a delicious meal in our on-site restaurant (Annata Bistro/Bar).
To request a date and time for your private wine tasting fill out the form below or call (951) 676-5047 x16
For our regular tasting room hours, click here to go to our wine tasting page.
For groups of 10 or more, please contact us to make a reservation. We offer a special discount for groups of 20 or more, call for more information or to make your reservation:
(951) 676-5047 x16
Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more
- Only food and beverages purchased at Mount Palomar Winery are permitted on the premises.
- All children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in the public areas of the property.
- All tastings, including private pre-paid tastings, are only available to guests age 21+
- All Limos and buses must be registered with the TVWA Responsible Partners Program, please call 951-676-5047 ext.16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org