Open daily 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
NOTE: Last wine tasting will be sold 1/2 hour before closing
Monday - Thursday: $16
Friday - Sunday and Holidays: $20
Includes 6 tastings and a souvenir logo glass
Take home an additional souvenir logo glass for only $3.00!
Our winery and tasting room are nestled away from the Rancho California Road thoroughfare. The main tasting room, the Cava di Vino, is the oldest wine cave in the Temecula Valley. It is completely underground and was built as part of the original winery in 1969. Our friendly winery staff will guide you through your wine tasting and answer any questions you may have. You can select six pours of our estate grown wines from our extensive menu, including hard to find varietals, unique blends, and award winning wines. After your tasting, explore our Tuscan inspired grounds with a glass of your favorite wine. Stroll across our downstairs patio to see our beautiful fountains and statuary, or walk up our grand staircase to our Outdoor Reception Venue for a stunning 360 degree view of the Temecula Valley. The goal of Mount Palomar Winery is the same today as it was in 1969: to create exceptional wines and an unforgettable wine tasting experience.
Most of the members of our Family Wine Club are visitors who find that they love our winery and wines and wish to bring the experience home with them. Members receive bi-monthly wine shipments and discounts on most Mount Palomar purchases as well as saving 10% on food at Annata Bistro/Bar. Find out more about our Wine Club by clicking HERE!
Holiday Hours: We are closed New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas every year. For all other holidays we are open during regular business hours, unless noted otherwise. If you have any questions, please call 951-676-5047.
- Only food and beverages purchased at Mount Palomar Winery are permitted on the premises.
- All children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in the public areas of the property.
- Free or discounted tastings, including wine club tastings and two for one tastings, do not include a souvenir logo glass.
- All Limos and buses must be registered with the TVWA Responsible Partners Program, please call 951-676-5047 ext.16 or email email@example.com