Hilltop and nestled away from the Rancho California thoroughfare, in the heart of Temecula Valley Wine Country, is Mount Palomar Winery.
Tasting Room & Restaurant Hours
Tasting Room Hours
The tasting room is open 7 days a week,
Monday through Friday, 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Wednesday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am to 8:00pm
*Holiday hours subject to change.
Wine Tasting Experience
Be our guest and enjoy indoor or outdoor tastings at Mount Palomar. The tasting room, Cava di Vino, is the oldest wine cave in Temecula Valley, built in 1969. Here, our friendly wine servers will guide you through your wine tasting journey and answer any questions you may have.
Wine tastings are available on a first-come, first-served basis in our famous “Cava di Vino
Wine Tasting Price:
Monday – Thursday, $20
Friday – Sunday, $25
Walk-ins welcome, or make a reservation today!
Wine Tasting Information:
- Wine tasting is offered Monday through Sunday, 7 days a week,
11 am to 6 pm. *Hours subject to change.
- Last call for wine tasting is 5:45 pm.
- Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
- We are pet friendly. However, all dogs must be kept on a leash and remain outdoors unless they are certified service animals.
- No outside food or beverages permitted on property.
- All Limos and buses must be registered with the TVWA Responsible Partners Program, please call 951-676-5047 ext.1.
For large parties, please complete the form below.
Mount Palomar Winery is more than just wine tasting. We offer events of all kinds from live music weekends and evenings, winemaker’s dinners, concerts, dancing, barrel tastings, yoga, holiday gatherings, and more. Visit our events calendar to begin planning your next visit.
33820 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591