Discover Club Palomar
“When you join our membership, you’re not just another wine club member, you’re part of the Mount Palomar Family!”
With great memberships, come great perks. Check out the following benefits you’ll receive as an MPW Wine Club Member.
- 6 – 12 Complimentary Tastings, and/or Glasses, Per Month
- Additional Tastings May Be Purchased at a 50% Discount
- 20-25% Off Wine Bottle Purchases
- 30% Off Cases of Wine
- 10% Off Kali, the restaurant at Mount Palomar Winery
- 10% Off Gift Shop Merchandise
- 10% Off Ticketed Events
Wine, Your Way
Customize shipments to your preferences. Modify your selections at any time.
Member only pricing, & special promotions on everything from wines, events and more.
Tastings & Glasses
Visit with us and enjoy complimentary tastings, and/or glasses per month.
Receive invitations to member only events at the winery and the restaurant.
The Wine Clubs
Because no two palates are alike, we are happy to offer three different wine clubs for you to choose from. There are no membership or enrollment fees, and each club can be tailored towards your individual preference!
Wine Club FAQs
Allegro 2 and 4 bottle clubs:
January, March, May, July, September, November
Bubbles 2 bottle clubs:
February, April, June, August, October, December
Adagio 6 and 12 bottle clubs:
April and October
Every club is billed on the 5th of the month. If you are a shipping member but intend to visit us, please contact us prior to the 5th of your billing month so we can avoid applying shipping fees.
Will-call members may pick up their wines on the 5th at the start of business hours. Shipping members should expect their wines to ship within 1-3 days of the 5th, depending on the day of the week the 5th falls on. All members will receive an email when processing is successful. Shipping members will receive tracking information via UPS once the label is scanned by UPS.
If you have opted to be a will-call member, shipments are available in the tasting room for 45 days. After 45 days, unclaimed shipments are sent to the address we have on file, and shipping charges are applied to the card we have on file.
Yes. We follow federal laws which require persons 21 or older to sign for deliveries of alcohol. We recommend using a business or office address to ensure delivery and signature. This also helps avoid delays or returns of the shipment, as well as any incurred fees to the member.
We use UPS Ground for all deliveries. You may also use a local UPS hub near your address to pick up your wines from, with valid ID. Please inquire with your nearest hub for any questions.
Currently we can ship to the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. Don’t see your state? Please contact us as shipping laws are always changing. We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, or outside of the United States.
No, you must remain a member for eternity. Just kidding! While we wish we could keep every member with us, we understand life happens. Cancellation is accepted once the 3-package minimum has been met and the request has been submitted in writing (email, online form, post letters are all acceptable) 2 weeks prior to the next upcoming billing. Note: Early cancellation of your membership will result in a $50 reprocessing fee, as well as a chargeback of all discounts and complimentary tastings received.
Wine Club Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- In becoming an active member, you agree to the following conditions, and you represent that you are at least 21 years old, and that the person you are directing delivery to is at least 21 years old.
- In becoming an active member, you authorize Mount Palomar Winery to automatically bill your credit card on file for bi-monthly or semi-annual release for our Allegro and/or Adagio clubs. Price depends on club membership selected plus applicable tax and shipping costs.
- Cancellation will only be accepted after the minimum requirement of 3 (three) club releases has been met. Requests to discontinue your membership must be done in writing and received 2 (two) weeks prior to any scheduled processing in January, March, May, July, September, and November for the Allegro Clubs, and April or October for the Adagio Clubs, and February, April, June, August, October and December for the Bubbles Clubs. Wine club releases are non-refundable if a cancellation request is made after our scheduled processing. Early termination of a membership is subject to a processing fee ($50), plus a chargeback of any previous membership discounts.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time for any reason.
- Will-call members have 45 days to pick up their packages at Mount Palomar Winery. After 45 days, packages will be processed for shipping to the address on file, and shipping costs will be charged to the card on file.
- I am responsible for re-shipment, return and reroute fees where applicable.
- It is the member’s obligation to notify Mount Palomar Winery for any address or credit card changes prior to each bi-monthly or semi-annual releases to avoid delays and additional fees. Any undeliverable, returned, or misdirected shipments will be charged a return fee to the credit card on file. Reshipping fees will accrue any additional attempts to ship Wine Club releases.
- Member benefits apply if you are an active member continuously receiving paid bi-monthly or semi-annual releases for our Allegro, Adagio, or Bubbles clubs. An excess of 3 (three) unpaid releases will result in a passive cancellation to your membership.
- Membership benefits terminate immediately upon cancellation of your membership.
- Offer good in California and reciprocal states only (restrictions and shipping costs vary for each state).
Benefits apply to Allegro, Adagio, and Bubbles club members only, and are non-transferable.
- Benefits, terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice.